|
·With (all due) respect, sir, I disagree.
先生, 恕我直言, 我不能同意.
·With your gracious permission, that was the wonder of it, Monseigneur.
“请恕我直言,怪就怪在这儿,大人。”
·your pardon, sir, you would be very wrong.
“请恕我直言,先生,那样你就大错特错了。”
·Excuse me (for calling a spade a spade), but you're completely wrong.
恕我直言,你全错了。
·If you ask me, he hasn't got long to live.
恕我直言, 他活不长了.
·It would, so to speak, be beating over the old ground.
这嘛,恕我直言,将不外是老调重弹罢了。
·Saving your presence, I don't think the suggestion is very sensible.
请恕我直言,我认为这个建议不太合情理。
·IMHO (In My Humble Opinion)
恕我直言
·To tell you the truth, your project is a complete failure.
恕我直言,你们的项目是一次彻底的失败。
·To be frank, your company must have serious problems in your personnel system.
恕我直言,贵公司的用人机制一定存在问题。
·Can I be blunt?
我能直言不讳吗 |
|