找回密码
 注~册
搜索
查看: 5015|回复: 38

[英语娱乐] 时尚英语会话

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-23 13:46:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lesson1
A:The table tennis match one of China's most favorable games wilss begin tomorrow.
B:We failed to buy any tickets for the table tennis match, so how about watching live show through TV in hotel?
A:We all very like ZhangYining and WangNan.

打算将此楼盖到99层,功德圆满

[ 本帖最后由 夏玲艶 于 2008-9-17 14:17 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-23 13:59:06 | 显示全部楼层
每日贴一课么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-23 14:04:36 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,尽可能
妖妖
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-23 14:48:33 | 显示全部楼层
Lesson1
A:The table tennis match one of China's most favorable games wilss begin tomorrow.
B:We failed to buy any tickets for the table tennis match, so how about watching live show through TV in hotel?
A:We all very like ZhangYining and WangNan.
兵乓球中国最受欢迎的运动项目之一将在明天开赛
我们未能买到任何场次的票,我们在宾馆看现场直播怎么样?
我们都非常喜欢张怡宁和王楠
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-23 17:06:13 | 显示全部楼层

回复 4楼 queen19820809 的帖子

本打算贴中文的呢
现在省了,哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-25 16:01:08 | 显示全部楼层
Lesson 2
A:My boss is very approachable.He believes in encouraging his employees to better themselves and the quality of their work.(我的老板非常的平易近人,他认为鼓励他的员工不断的提高自我及他们的工作质量是非常好的提高效率的方法)
B:Really?My boss never even speaks to me!(真的吗?我的老板连话都没有和我说过一句)
A:That's terrible! Last week my boss reviewed my performance over that last six months and gave me some constructive feedback on how I can improve some of my cooking techniques and time management skills.(那太糟糕了!上周我的老板对我前6个月和工作表现做了评估并给了一些建设性的意见,告诉我如何改进我的一些烹饪技巧和时间控制技能)

[ 本帖最后由 夏玲艶 于 2008-8-25 16:06 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-25 17:22:04 | 显示全部楼层
B:Really?My boss never even speaks to me!(真的吗?我的老板连话都没有和我说过一句)

这个是不是用过去时好一点啊。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-26 07:37:57 | 显示全部楼层

回复 7楼 adang 的帖子

就用这个时态
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-26 08:00:08 | 显示全部楼层

临摹一遍

A:My boss is very approachable.He believes in encouraging his employees to better themselves and the quality of their work.
我的老板非常平易近人,他认为鼓励他的员工不断的提高自我及他们的工作质量是非常好的提高效率的方法
B:Really?My boss never even speaks to me!
真的吗?我的老板连话都没有和我说过一句
A:That's terrible! Last week my boss reviewed my performance over that last six months and gave me some constructive feedback on how I can improve some of my cooking techniques and time management skills.
那太糟糕了!上周我的老板对我前6个月和工作表现做了评估并给了一些建设性的意见,告诉我如何改进我的一些烹饪技巧和时间控制技能.

呵呵,支持
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-26 16:18:02 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 3

A:Do you want to go out for a drink tonight?(今晚想去喝一杯吗?)
B:I can't. I have a busy day tomorrow.I have to get some sleep.(不行,明天很忙,我得早点休息)
A:You are no fun anymore.All you do is work.(你现在太么劲了,做来做去就是工作)
B:I am focusing on my goals,I want to be regional manager in 5 years. I also want to by an apartment on the beach(我现在以自己的奋斗目标为主,我想要在5年内成为地区经理,我还要在海边买套公寓)
A:I have goals too.(我也有自己的目标)
B:What is your goal?To develop a beer belly in the next five years.(你的目标是什么呢?要在5年内中长成一个啤酒肚?)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 16:38:42 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 3

Do you want to go out for drink tonight?
I can't . I have a busy day tomorrow. I have to get some sleep
You are no fun anymore. All you do is work
I am focusing on my goals,I want to be regional manager in 5 years,Ialso want to by an apartment on the beach
I have goals too
What is your goal? to develop a beer belly in the next five years?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-27 16:53:08 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 4

A:I'm thinking of going on holiday to Italy.What are the most important things to see while I'm there?(我在考虑到意大利度假。你知道那里有哪些重要的景色我不能错过吗)
B:Well,the mountains are beautiful.I've heard there are some spectacular mountains in China too. Is that right?(哦,那里的山非常的壮观。我听说中国也有很多的名山大川,对吗?)
A:Yes. I think so.I haven't seen them though.(是的,但我还从来没去过)
B:What about history? There are loads of historic cities in Italy.(那历史呢?意大利应该有很多的历史城市吧)
A:Yes.We have lots of historic sites in China too. But I've never visited them.(是的,在中国也有很多的古迹,但我从来么去过)
B:Well maybe you should spend some time exploring your country first. There seem to be loads of things to see and it's cheaper than flying to Italy!(哦,我想你应该首先花更多点的时间去探索自己的国度。应该有很多地方与东西值得你去发现,而且价格也比去意大利便宜多了)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 16:57:08 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 4

A:I'm thinking of going on holiday to Italy.What are the most important things to see while I'm there?
B:Well,the mountains are beautiful.I've heard there are some spectacular mountains in China too. Is that right?
A:Yes. I think so.I haven't seen them though.
B:What about history? There are loads of historic cities in Italy.
A:Yes.We have lots of historic sites in China too. But I've never visited them
B:Well maybe you should spend some time exploring your country first. There seem to be loads of things to see and it's cheaper than flying to Italy
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-27 17:01:19 | 显示全部楼层
LS动作很快嘛
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-27 20:01:23 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 夏玲艶 于 2008-8-27 16:53 发表
A:I'm thinking of going on holiday to Italy.What are the most important things to see while I'm there?(我在考虑到意大利度假。你知道那里有哪些重要的景色我不能错过吗)
B:Well,the mountains are beautif ...

原帖由 queen19820809 于 2008-8-27 16:57 发表
A:I'm thinking of going on holiday to Italy.What are the most important things to see while I'm there?
B:Well,the mountains are beautiful.I've heard there are some spectacular mountains in China too. ...

呃,两贴貌似是一样的歪~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 10:22