找回密码
 注~册
搜索
楼主: minori1979jp

[英语娱乐] 看电影,学英语

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-28 22:32:23 | 显示全部楼层

THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS 当幸福来敲门 幸せのちから

Before we get started, I’d like to ask you to take another look at the poster. Is there anything wrong? Yes, it’s a “Y” in the word “HAPPYNESS”, not an “I”. Does it have any special meaning or just wrong spelling? Well, enjoy the movie and you will have the answer.

overview
Main actors:
Will Smith(威尔・史密斯)…Chris Gardner

Jaden Smith…Christopher
Chris Gardner’s son

Thandie Newton…Linda
Mrs. Gardner.

Movie synopsis:
  The movie revolves around Chris Gardner’s personal struggle of establishing himself as a stockbroker while managing fatherhood and homelessness. The movie is beautifully made with some moving scenes like the times when Chris doesn’t have a place to stay or when he’s given the offer for a job he wanted badly. The movie is about a wholehearted attempt to reach the goals with rising every time you fall until you attain it – what we call Perseverance; Chris knows it as a way of life! The way the story is narrated in “Parts” is also interesting. This is a superb performance from Will Smith which will make you identify with the crisis he is going through. The character of Chris is really heartwarming – there’s no anger in him even after his lost childhood and wants his son to get what he never got. The dialogue between Chris and his son is very inspiring – especially when he tells his son about being determined on what to get in life and just go after it. (Taken from NEO’s blog)

Let’s see another synopsis:
Your first question is probably, “Why is ‘happyness’ spelled with a ‘y?’”  No worries; the answer arrives within minutes of the opening.  Your second question is most likely, “How good is Will Smith’s performance?”  No fear; the answer becomes apparent mid-film.  
The Pursuit of Happyness is not only a vehicle to showcase the depth and emotion of a truly developed actor in his prime. It is also a heartrending story that drains you of all selfishness and pumps you full of willpower.  It pushes the importance of protecting dreams and being a go-getter in the most destitute of circumstances and it truly comes close to leaving you without breath.
The plot is “inspired by a true story,” and the film itself is laid out into chapters.  They are titled “Riding the Bus,” “Being Stupid,” “Running,” “Internship,” and “Happiness.”
Chris Gardner (Will Smith) is a salesman who constantly strives to support his family, wife Linda (Thandie Newton) and son Christopher (Jaden Christopher Syre Smith).  Chris sells bone-density scanners that are “slightly better than an x-ray, for twice as much.”  
Inspired to try his hand at becoming a stock broker for Dean Witter, Chris enters a competitive internship where 20 people enter unpaid and only one gets the job in the end.  Considering one broker informs Chris that being good with numbers and people is the key to success, Chris believes he has a fair shot.  However, with a son to take care of, no income, and homelessness to endure, the odds are stacked against Chris.
Surely, the driving force of the film is the father and son relationship.  With his very own son in tow, Will Smith ignites the screen with an earnest and genuine portrayal of a passionate and determined father.  Throughout his quest from rags to riches, feelings will fly for this deeply struggling man and his innocent son.  One scene, in particular, in which dad and son sleep in a “cave,” strongly stirs up the sentiments.   
Likewise, the quoting and referencing of the Declaration of Independence brings an astute, patriotic, and educated zest to the script.  The film’s analysis of Thomas Jefferson and the definition of happiness are both thorough and thought-provoking—enough to inspire each and every viewer to re-evaluate their own means of attaining happiness.
If happiness is truly something we can only pursue, then that should be reason enough to see this motion-picture. You’ll be dragged through the dregs of homelessness and the constant rejections of sales, but you’ll come from the overall experience inspired.  In addition, the last-second cameo by the real Chris Gardner is a means of motivation, in and of itself, for those in on the secret.
The Pursuit of Happyness is an honest, slow, and ultimately satisfying (correctly spelled with a “y”) motion-picture.  Exhibit a small degree of purpose, sit in front of a screen, and experience this inspiring story for yourself. (Taken from blogcritics.org)

Memorable Quotes:
Christopher: I think I should make a list.   
Chris: What do mean?  For your birthday gifts?   
Christopher: Yeah.
Chris: You know you're only getting a couple of things, right?
Christopher: Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better.
Chris: Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list. Can you spell everything you're thinking of?
Christopher: I think so.   
Chris: All right. That's good.

Chris:
I'm Chris Gardner. I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old. And I made up my mind as a young kid that when I had children my children were gonna know who their father was. This is part of my life story. This part is called "Riding the Bus."

Chris:
You have a dream, you got to protect it.

Chris: People can’t do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

Chris: You want something. Go get it.

This part of my life, this little part, is called “Happiness”.

At last, I want to ask you a question- “What is happiness?”. Let’s see how NEO explains:
  Chris goes in the pursuit of happiness and finally finds it with a job. But is it about linking your happiness to an event? So what’s stopping you from being happy? As Leo Tolstoy said:”If you want to be Happy. Be.” That’s the reason happiness is spelt with an I not a Y(why). Because the answers to the Y(why) lies with the I.

[ 本帖最后由 minori1979jp 于 2009-1-29 07:59 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-1-29 08:15:27 | 显示全部楼层

[ZT]奥斯卡金像奖

For his performance in this movie, Will Smith received an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor and a Golden Globe nomination.

Academy Award(奥斯卡金像奖)

Some Introduction about this award...
1 奥斯卡的来历

“奥斯卡金像奖”的正式名称是“电影艺术与科学学院奖”,1927年创设,1929年起,每年一次在美国洛杉矶举行。半个多世纪来一直享有盛誉。它不但反映美国电影艺术的发展进程而且对世界许多国家的电影艺术有着不可忽视的影响。

1927年5月, 美国电影界知名人士在 好莱坞发起组织一个“非赢利组织”,定名为电影艺术与科学学院(Academy of mo tion picture Arts and Sciences缩写为A.M.P.A.S.)它的宗旨是促进电影艺术和技术的进步。学院决定对优秀电影工作者的显著成就给予表彰立了“电影艺术与科学学院奖”(Academy Award),1931年后“学院奖”逐渐被其通俗叫法“奥斯卡金像奖”所代替,现在其正式名称已鲜为人知。

“奥斯卡”这个名称的来历说法不一,较为可信的是,1931年电影艺术与科学学院图书馆的女管理员玛格丽特-赫里奇在仔细端详了金像奖之后,惊呼道:“啊!他看上去真像我的叔叔奥斯卡!”隔壁的新闻记者听后写道:“艺术与科学院的工作人员深情地称呼他们的金塑像为“奥斯卡。”从此,这一别名不胫而走。

2 奥斯卡奖杯的样子

奥斯卡奖杯的主体为一座13.5英寸重3.9千克的镀金男像,由美国著名的雕塑家乔治·斯坦利设计。按照奥斯卡奖有关的评选规则,一项奖的获得者只能领取一个金像奖座,如果一项奖有两个人共获,则应分别授予他们每人一个金像奖座。

金像奖的样子是裸体男子,双手交叉于胸前,握着一把长剑,站在一个五环片盘上,每一个环代表影艺学院的一项重要工作部门:制片、导演、编剧、演员、技术人员。最初的奖座由梅耶拨出五百美金交给乔治.史丹利制作,奖座高十三寸半,重六又四分之三磅,内里是合金,外表银上一层金色薄片,看起来闪闪发光,所以称为金像奖。金像奖图样的设计是出自赛赘克.吉朋斯,当时在米高梅公司担任美术师,上司梅耶指定由他担任这项工作,而吉朋斯是影史上最杰出的美术设计之一,他不仅设计了金像奖,日后更得到了金像奖,从第二届开始到第廿九届为止,28年间级共获得了三十九次提名,其个人独得了十一次金像奖,由米高梅公司出品的优秀影片,吉朋斯几乎都参加美术设计工作。

3 奥斯卡金像奖的评选

奥斯卡金像奖从1929年开始,每年评选、颁发一次,从未间断过。凡上年1月1日至12月31日上演的影片均可参加评选。金像奖的评选经过两轮投票,第一轮是提名投票,先由学院下属各部门负责提名(采用记名方式),获得提名的影片,将在学院本部轮流放映,观后,学院的所有会员再进行第二轮投票(采用不记名方式),最后以得票的多少决定影片的获奖。

获奖名单是高度保密的。学院会员投票后,选票全交美国的普莱斯一沃特豪斯会计事务所加以统计。选票放在保险箱内,荷枪实弹的警卫人员日夜守护。统计后的用纸则全部烧毁,绝对保密。各项获奖名单,分别装入密封的各个信袋,直到颁奖当日当刻,由司仪当众拆封宣布。

4 奥斯卡金像奖简介

最佳影片奖(BEST FILM AWARD)
最佳表演奖(BEST PERFOMANCE AWARD)
最佳导演奖(BEST DIRECTOR AWARD)
最佳剧本奖(BEST SCREENPLAY AWARD)
最佳摄影奖(BEST CINEAMATOGAPHY AWARD)
最佳音响奖(BEST SOUND AWARD)
最佳音乐奖(BEST SCORE AWARD)
最佳美工奖(BEST ART DIRECTION-SET DECORATION AWARD)
最佳视觉效果奖(BEST VISUAL EFFECTS AWARD)
最佳服装设计奖(BEST COSTUME DESIGN AWARD)
最佳剪辑奖(BEST EDITING AWARD)
最佳化妆奖(BEST MAKE-UP AWARD 该奖项从第54届开始设置)
最佳外语片奖(BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM AWARD)
最佳短片奖(BEST SHORT SUBJECTS AWARD)
最佳记录片奖(BEST DOCUMENTARY AWARD)
荣誉奖(HONORARY AWARD)
欧文·撒尔伯格纪念奖(IRVING G*THALBERG MEMORIAL AWARD)
琼·赫肖尔特人道主义奖(JEAN HERSHOLT HUMANITARIAN AWARD
特别成就奖(SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD)
科技成果奖(SCIENTIFIC OR TECHNICAL AWARD)

5 奥斯卡奖项的设置

首届奥斯卡颁奖的项目跟现在不同,只有七项:①最佳影片②最佳男演员③最佳女演员④最佳导演⑤最佳编剧⑥最佳摄影⑦最佳美术设计。以及另外两项特别奖:艺术品质奖及技术效果奖,但这两项只颁了一次,第二届就取消了。首届的金像奖得主在一九二九年二月十八日产生,于五月十六日在好莱坞罗斯福大饭店颁奖,出席人数约二百五十位。

奥斯卡奖可分成就奖和特别奖及科学技术奖三大类。成就奖主要包括最佳影片、最佳剧本、最佳导演、最佳表演(男女主、配角)、最佳摄影、最佳美工、最佳音乐、最佳剪辑、最佳服装设计、最佳化妆、最佳短片、最佳纪录片、最佳外国语影片等。特别奖则有荣誉奖、欧文·撒尔伯格纪念奖、琼·赫肖尔特人道主义奖、科技成果奖和特别成就奖。在上述众多奖之中,最具影响的为最佳影片奖,而最佳男女角奖属表演主奖,获奖人有“影帝”与“影后”之称,是男女演员们凯觎的殊荣。

前十九届奥斯卡奖只评美国影片,从第二十届起,才在特别奖中设最佳外语片奖。其参选影片必须是上一年十一月一日至下一年十月三十一日在某国商业性影院公映的大型故事片。每个国家只选送一部影片,这部影片由该国的电影组织或审查委员会推荐,且须加盖英文字幕,送交学院外国片委员会审查。然后进行秘密投票选出五部提名影片。观摩完五部影片后,再由四千名美国影界权威人士组成的评审委员会,选出一部最佳外国语片。该项奖只授予作品,而不授予个人。从一九四七年起至一九九三年,意大利获奖十次,法国获奖七次,瑞典获奖四次,日本,前苏联和联邦德国各获奖三次。

最佳影片奖(BEST FILM AWARD)

该奖从第1届起到73届为止,一直未有变动,只是提名影片的数目有多有少。最多的是第7届,被提名的影片一共有12部。第5至第16届,提名片都在10部以上。此后每届最佳影片都从5部提名影片中评出。

最佳表演奖(BEST PERFOMANCE AWARD)

该奖项分最佳男主角、女主角奖和最佳男配角、女配角奖4项。最佳表演奖最早只设有男、女主角奖两项,从1936年第9届起才设有男、女配角奖。

最佳导演奖(BEST DIRECTOR AWARD)

该奖由美国导演公会的全体会员提名,由电影艺术与科学学院的导演部门现任会员最后投票选举。

最佳剧本奖(BEST SCREENPLAY AWARD)

该奖项又分为创作剧本奖与改编剧本奖两项,它们的提名与最后投票选举均与最佳导演奖相同。经历几次变动之后,从1957年度起,剧本奖改为“最佳创作剧本”奖和“最佳改编剧本”奖。

最佳摄影奖(BEST CINEAMATOGAPHY AWARD)

该奖项50多年来并无多大的变动,在1938年度第11届之前,仅设一项摄影奖。从1939年到1956年,分为黑白与彩色两项。到1957年两者合并为一项摄影奖。次年又分为黑白和彩色两项。到1967年,由于黑白片产量巨减,上述分类逐渐被取消。从那时起,摄影奖只设一项。

最佳音响奖(BEST SOUND AWARD)

该奖项从第1届至第30届期间,一律称为录音奖。自1958年第30届起,改为音响奖。

最佳音乐奖(BEST SCORE AWARD)

由于美国的公众崇尚歌舞,在奥斯卡的各奖项中是比较突出的。该奖项又分为最佳作曲、最佳配乐、最佳歌曲等3项。其中歌曲分项从1934年设立以来,一直未变。它授予的对象是为大型故事片创作的一首主题歌,包括词与配曲。

最佳美工奖(BEST ART DIRECTION-SET DECORATION AWARD)

最佳美工奖全称最佳艺术指导——布景装置奖,所谓艺术指导,是指影片的布景、道具等设计。该奖一度有黑白彩色之分,但1967年起两奖合并,仅设一项。

最佳视觉效果奖(BEST VISUAL EFFECTS AWARD)

该奖项授予利用机械、电子技术、光学处理与动画等制造视觉效果上有突出成绩者。该奖项始于1939年,从1963年起,它分为视觉效果奖和音响效果奖。音响效果奖到1968年时才被废除,从而只剩下视觉效果奖一项。

最佳服装设计奖(BEST COSTUME DESIGN AWARD)

该奖项由具有艺术指导部门会员资格的服装设计师进行预选、提名与最后投票。服装设计奖从1948年设立以来,基本上没有多大的变化。只是在1957年之前有黑白与彩色之分。后来几经分合,自1967年起合并为服装设计奖一项。

最佳剪辑奖(BEST EDITING AWARD)

该奖项从1934年设立以来,一直没有变动。其评选方法与摄影奖相同。从第52届起,又出现最佳音响剪辑奖和最佳音响效果剪辑奖。

最佳化妆奖(BEST MAKE-UP AWARD)

该奖项从第54届开始设置。

最佳外语片奖(BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM AWARD)

该奖项授予非英语国家制作的大型有声故事片。但一个国家只能提名一部。评选提名作品用秘密投票方式进行,每届提名5部,被提名者可派一名代表参加颁奖仪式。英语国家的影片均不许参加该项评选。

最佳短片奖(BEST SHORT SUBJECTS AWARD)

该奖项授予的是指长度不到3千英尺的35MM影片。现分动画短片和真人真事短片两项。

最佳记录片奖(BEST DOCUMENTARY AWARD)

该奖项分为长记录片奖和短记录片奖两项。前者授予长度超过3千英尺的35mm,16mm或70mm记录片;后者授予长度不到3千英尺的35mm,16mm或70mm记录片。按照规定,这三种长、短记录片必须反映文化、艺术、历史、社会、科学、经济或其他领域内的重大题材,而且拍真人真事。该奖项是由记录片奖评审委员会在审查了所有参赛影片后,评选出3-5部长、短记录片作为最后的提名影片。

最佳动画片奖(BEST ANIMATED FEATURE AWARD)

这是奥斯卡众多奖项中最年轻的一个,2001年设立。主要是授予长度超过3千英尺的35mm动画片。

荣誉奖(HONORARY AWARD)

荣誉奖是所有特别奖中比较重要的一项。它的前身是特别奖,创于第1届。从1950年开始,易名为荣誉奖。该奖授予在电影制作方面有杰出贡献或长期为电影艺术与科学学院进行卓有成效活动的个体或团体。

欧文·撒尔伯格纪念奖(IRVING G THALBERG MEMORIAL AWARD)

欧文·撒尔伯格(1899~1936),好莱坞著名制片人,曾监制不少名片。37岁去世,学院特地设立以他的名字命名的纪念奖。该奖项从1937年设立以来,一直没有变动。他由学院理事会决定,授予“一贯从事电影制作并发挥高度才能”的制片人。规定每届只有一名获奖人,而且只有完全够条件才能获选。曾有几届因没有合适人选而空缺。

琼·赫肖尔特人道主义奖(JEAN HERSHOLT HUMANITARIAN AWARD)

琼·赫肖尔特(1886~1956),学院创始人之一,曾任第11届院长,为使学院摆脱困境曾做出巨大的努力。为了纪念他特设此奖,此奖项从1956年创设以来,一直没有变动。它由学院理事会决定,授予“为给电影事业带来信誉而做出人道主义努力的电影事业人士”,规定每届只有一名获奖者,而且只有完全够条件者才能评上,曾有几届因为没有合适的人选而空缺。

特别成就奖(SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD)

该奖项设立于1972年。那时,科幻片、灾难片、动作片日益增多,为了表彰他们在视觉效果和音响方面的革新成就而特设此奖。起先仅视觉效果成就奖一项,后来又增设音响成就奖。但每届不一定两者都评出,而且每一分项的获得者也会有多名。

科技成果奖(SCIENTIFIC OR TECHNICAL AWARD)

该奖项从1930--1931年第四届创设以来,一直没有变动。它授予的对象包括对电影艺术与电影科技有特别价值,并在电影产业中采用先进的工艺、公式、发明与发现的影片。 该奖项又分为一、二、三等奖。

不颁发金像的奥斯卡奖

不颁发“小金人”的奥斯卡奖有下列几种:艾文陶柏奖、金赫休特人员精神奖、科学技术奖。艾文陶柏奖是为了纪念1973年英年早逝的米高梅公司大制片家艾文陶柏而设立的特别奖,主要是颁给功绩卓着的制片或导演,尤其是杰出成就早已受到肯定,却始终与“小金人”无缘的电影人,例如1967年(第40届)颁给希区科克、1986年(第59届)颁给史蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格,都意味着影艺学院对他们深深的歉意,艾文陶柏奖的奖座是以艾文陶柏的头部雕像为外型。而这些特别奖则是另外成立授奖委员会决定得奖人选。

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_Award

[ 本帖最后由 minori1979jp 于 2009-1-29 08:32 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 11:30:22 | 显示全部楼层

回复 2# minori1979jp 的帖子

I haven't seen this film yet
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 15:47:48 | 显示全部楼层

回复 18# erictengfei 的帖子

Neither do I.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-2 16:01:14 | 显示全部楼层

当幸福来敲门

一部很好的励志电影,史密斯的儿子出演也算是本片的卖点。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-4 12:59:56 | 显示全部楼层
周末下了看看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-7 16:03:25 | 显示全部楼层

Letters from Iwo Jima 硫黄島からの手紙 硫磺岛家书(2006)

今天在老妖的地盘上造一小反,发个日语的电影。

overview
第79回アカデミー賞(奥斯卡金像奖) 4部門ノミネート作品。 第2次世界大戦時の最も悲劇的な戦いと言われる“硫黄島の戦い”を、日本側の視点から描いた作品。
イーストウッドが監督し(导演伊斯特伍德)、スティーヴン・スピルバーグが製作した(监制斯皮尔伯格)。

硫黄島は東京から1250Km南にある日本の領土で、東京とサイパン島のちょうど中間に位置する東西8km、南北4kmの島である。現在もこの島には許可無く上陸できないので、遺骨収集など終わっていないとされ、戦時の廃残が放置されている。
 第2次世界大戦末期の昭和20年2月16日、連合軍は島を防衛していた日本兵22、000人の部隊に海と空から砲火をあびせた。 5日間もたないと言われた戦闘が36日間続き、生き残った日本兵は1,000人程度、連合軍は6,821人が戦死し、約2万人が負傷した。 数十年後、荒廃した島の地中から数百通の配達されなかった手紙が掘り出された。 硫黄島が日米双方にとって死守すべき重要な拠点とされたのは、米軍にとってはサイパン島からの攻撃にくらべて、爆撃機の本土爆撃が半分の飛行距離で済むことと、サイパン島から本土攻撃に向かった飛行情報が硫黄島から伝達されるために、本土で防衛体制が出来ることを防ぎたかった。 日本側にはこの島を失うことで爆撃の飛行距離が近くなることもあったが、フイリピンなどの占領地を失った時と違って、初めて本土を失うということでもあったので、どうしても死守したかったのである。(taken from http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~yk4413/newpage3.html)

Plot Summary:
The island of Iwo Jima stands between the American military force and the home islands of Japan. Therefore the Imperial Japanese Army is desperate to prevent it from falling into American hands and providing a launching point for an invasion of Japan. General Tadamichi Kuribayashi is given command of the forces on the island and sets out to prepare for the imminent attack. General Kuribayashi, however, does not favor the rigid traditional approach recommended by his subordinates, and resentment and resistance fester among his staff. In the lower echelons, a young soldier, Saigo, a poor baker in civilian life, strives with his friends to survive the harsh regime of the Japanese army itself, all the while knowing that a fierce battle looms. When the American invasion begins, both Kuribayashi and Saigo find strength, honor, courage, and horrors beyond imagination.(taken from www.imdb.com)

Main actors:
Ken Watanabe(渡辺謙)…General Kuribayashi(栗林忠道中将)
[/

Kazunari Ninomiya(二宮和也)…Saigo(西郷昇陸軍一等兵)

在本部电影中,硫磺岛战役的最后,主要演员所演的角色最后只有西乡一个人还活着。在日语里,“西乡”和“最后”的发音很相近,编剧给这个再普通不过,经常受人欺压的小兵起一个这样的名字,还是有点意思在里边的。

Shido Nakamura(中村師童)…Lieutenant Ito(伊藤海軍中尉)

Tsuyoshi Ihara(伊原剛志)…Baron Nishi(バロン西 西竹一陸軍中佐)

Ryo Kase(加瀬亮)…Shimizu(清水洋一陸軍上等兵)

Takumi Bando(坂東工)…Captain Tanida(谷田陸軍大尉)

Yuki Matsuzaki(松崎悠希、女の子の名前みたいですね)…Nozaki(野崎陸軍一等兵)

Memorable Quotes:
Saigo: 花子、・・・俺たちは掘っている。一日中ひたすら掘り続ける。 そこで戦い、そこで死ぬことになる穴。・・・花子、オレは墓穴を掘っているのかな?
Hanako, we soldiers dig. We dig all day. This is the hole that we will fight and die in. Hanako, Am I digging my own grave?

G. Kuribayasi: 本日付けで私は自分の兵が待つ任地へと向かう。 国のために忠義を尽くしこの命をささげようと決意をしている。家の整理は大概つけてきたことと思いますが、お勝手の下から吹き上げる風を防ぐ処置をしてこなかったのが残念です。何とかしてやるつもりでいたのにそのまま出征してしまって、今もって気がかりであるから太郎にでも早速やらせるが良い。
Today, I head for the post where my men await. I am determined to serve and give my life for my country. I believe I have organized everything at home, but I am sorry I wasn’t able to attend to the kitchen floor before I left. I had all the intention, but had to leave without having the time and I am still worried about it. So make sure to have Taro take care of it promptly.

Saigo: くそ!・・こんな島アメ公にやっちまえばいいのに・・臭せえし暑いし虫だらけだよ。・・・しかも水がねえ
Damn this island! The Americans can have it. Nothing grows here. It smells. It’s hot. There are too many damn bugs and there’s no water.
G. Kuribayasi: お招きしたのにこんなものしか用意が出来なくて・・・
I’m sorry. This is all we have.
Baron Nishi: 私はこれさえあれば・・・
That’s fine, as long as we have this.

Baron Nishi:しかし、今となっては連合艦隊の壊滅的な被害は痛恨の極みですね。・・・戦艦は未だあるにはありますが、最早我が軍には制海権、制空権ともに無きも同然です。
When you think about it, it is regrettable that most of the Combined Fleet was destroyed. We still have some battleships left, but we have very little striking power from the air or sea.
G. Kuribayasi: どういうことだ中尉・・
Nishi, what do you mean?
Baron Nishi: やはり、先日のマリアナ沖での一件は、お耳に入っていらっしゃらないんですね。・・・小澤提督の空母艦載機はすでに撃退されております。
So you have not heard about the Mariana battle? Admiral Ozawa’s carrier and boat planes were destroyed.

二战时,一共有四个人先后担任过日本联合舰队的司令长官,分别是山本五十六,古贺峰一,丰田副武,小泽治三郎,其中前两人战死。电影中所提到的小泽提督就是最后一位司令长官。

5.栗林中将的战前动员:
諸君!・・いよいよ我等の真価が問われる時がきた。 日本帝国軍人の一員として誇りを持って戦ってくれることを信じている。 この硫黄島は日本の最重要な拠点だ。・・もしこの島が敵方に渡れば、ここが敵の拠点となり、敵はこの地から本土へと攻撃をせしめる。 本土のため、祖国のため我々は最後の一兵になるまでこの島で敵を防ぐ。 なお、10人の敵を倒すまでは死ぬことは禁じる。・・生きて再び祖国の地を踏めること無きものと覚悟せよ。・・予は常に諸士の先頭にある。
Men, the time has come to show your true colors. As a member of the honorable Imperial Army, I trust that you will fight with honor. This island is of utmost importance to Japan. Should the island fall, the enemy will use it as their base to attack our homeland. For the mainland. For our homeland. Until the very last man, our duty is to stop the enemy right here. Not one of you is allowed to die until you have killed ten enemy soldiers. Do not expect to return home alive. I will always be in front of you.

Captain tanida:
便器がくそだらけだぞ・・・だれか捨ててこい!
あの便器にもしもの事があったら、明日からみんなのクソをお前が手で運び出すことになるのだからな
The shit pot is full.
Someone needs to throw it out.
If anything happens to that pot, you will be carrying our shit away with your hands.

Captain tanida:
いいか、我等は陛下の栄えある皇軍である。そのことを忘れてはならん。 残された道はタダ一つ。 潔い死に様である。 これが定めと、靖国の御霊となってくれることを・・・靖国で会おう!
Men, we are honorable soldiers of the Emperor. Don’t ever forget that. The only way left for us is to die with honor. This is our fate to find our place at Yasukuni Shrine. I’ll see you there.

[ 本帖最后由 minori1979jp 于 2009-2-15 00:09 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-7 16:19:58 | 显示全部楼层
父辈的旗帜和硫磺岛家书这两部电影是姊妹篇,分别从美国和日本两个国家的角度拍摄而成的。两部影片中有的镜头是完全一样的,不过我更喜欢后者,故事情节更精彩。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-14 16:03:32 | 显示全部楼层

本杰明巴顿奇事

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button 本杰明巴顿奇事 返老还童 ベンジャミン・バトン 数奇な人生(2008)
今天为大家带来情人节大餐!-电影本杰明巴顿奇事(另译:返老还童)。

本片的男主人公的一生经历了一个奇异的,和正常人正好相反的过程:他生下来的时候是一个满脸满身皱纹的婴儿,随着时间的推移,他度过了一段从老年到中年,青年,少年,孩童,再到婴儿的奇异时光。而他的人生也因此与众不同。。。

overview
"I was born under unusual circumstances." And so begins 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button', adapted from the 1921s story by F.Scott Fitzgerald about a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards: a man, like any of us, who is unable to stop time. We follow his story, set in New Orleans from the end of World War I in 1918 to the 21st century, following his journey that is as unusual as any man's life can be.

Main Actors:
Brad Pitt...Benjamin Button

不用介绍了吧,帅了一辈子的人

Cate Blanchett...Daisy

Plot Summary
On the day that Hurricane Katrina hits New Orleans, elderly Daisy Williams nee Fuller is on her deathbed in a New Orleans hospital. At her side is her adult daughter, Caroline. Daisy asks Caroline to read to her aloud the diary of Daisy's lifelong friend, Benjamin Button. Benjamin's diary recounts his entire extraordinary life, the primary unusual aspect of which was his aging backwards, being born an old man who was diagnosed with several aged diseases at birth and thus given little chance of survival, but who does survive and gets younger with time. Abandoned by his biological father, Thomas Button, after Benjamin's biological mother died in childbirth, Benjamin was raised by Queenie, a black woman and caregiver at a seniors home. Daisy's grandmother was a resident at that home, which is where she first met Benjamin. Although separated through the years, Daisy and Benjamin remain in contact throughout their lives, reconnecting in their forties when in age they finally match up. Some of the revelations in Benjamin's diary are difficult for Caroline to read, especially as it relates to the time past this reconnection between Benjamin and Daisy, when Daisy gets older and Benjamin grows younger into his childhood years.( Written by Huggo)

Memorable Quotes:
-Come here. Could you... still get it up?
-I...do every morning.
-The old pole? The hard'n?
-I guess.
-When was the last time you had a woman?
-Never.
-Never?
-Not that I know of, sir.
-Wait a minute!You mean to say, you've been on this earth for how many years,and you never had a woman?
Damn! That's the saddest thing I ever heard in my life.

-You look very handsome tonight, miss Queenie. Handsome as I ever seen you. The brown matches your eyes.
-Oh, hush!

-Here, you light it.
-I'm not supposed to play with matches.
-Don 't be a chicken.Light it!
-I'll tell you a secret if you'll tell me one.
-Okay.
-I saw my momma kissing another man.Her face was red from it.Your turn.
-I'm not as old as I look.
-I thought so.

-It's nasty out. Can I offer you a ride somewhere?
-That's awfully kind of you, sir.
-My name is Thomas. Thomas Button.
-I'm Benjamin.
-Benjamin... it's a pleasure to know you.

-What are you, Dick Tracy or something? I've got to rest.
-I can't.
-Thank you.
-No, thank you.Have a nice night.
-Will you be here tomorrow?
-Every night but sunday.

Some people are born to sit by a river.
Some get struck by lightning.
Some have an ear for music.
Some are artists.
Some swim.
Some know buttons.
Some know Shakespeare.
Some are mothers.
And some people... dance.

[ 本帖最后由 minori1979jp 于 2009-2-23 14:18 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-14 16:18:52 | 显示全部楼层
补一张剧照,嫩的快出水了

和下边的第六感生死恋(1998)的剧照比较下:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-16 08:41:12 | 显示全部楼层

回复 25# minori1979jp 的帖子

这本目前还算是新片....minori还真紧跟潮流啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-16 10:14:11 | 显示全部楼层

回复 26# helladise 的帖子

先紧跟下潮流,一些经典电影有机会再奉上
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-16 10:16:42 | 显示全部楼层

回复 27# minori1979jp 的帖子

楽しみしています。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-21 13:11:36 | 显示全部楼层

足球流氓

Hooligans 足球流氓 フーリガン(2005)

好莱坞大片看得多了,你是否厌倦了美式英语的油腔滑调?今天为大家推荐一部英式英语为主的电影-足球流氓。
本部电影是描写一个美国人在英国的故事,影片有许多小细节都体现了美式英语和英式英语的不同之处。
比如在美语里,soccer是指足球,football指的是美式橄榄球。而在英式英语里,football才是足球的意思。

overview
Unjustly expelled from Harvard when a stash of cocaine is found in his possession, Matt (Elijah Wood) moves to London to live with his sister and her husband Steve (Marc Warren.) He is quickly introduced to Steve's chirpy, cock-sure younger brother Pete (Charlie Hunnam.) Initially, Pete is reluctant to get acquainted with Matt and allow him to tread around the capital city with him because he may be seen by others as an 'outsider', but after a heavy drinking session with him and his mates he quickly changes his opinion of him. On the way back from a football match, Matt is viciously accosted by a gang of Birmingham City thugs, until Pete and his friends step in and save him. It is from here that Matt learns the truth about Pete and his friends- they are football hooligans, operating the GSE (Green Street Elite) 'firm.' Initially afraid of the violence, Matt soon ends up becoming as desensitized to it as his new found friends- but as events roll on, suspicion, shocking revelations and unsettled scores combine to a devastating climax where London's most fierce football rivals- Millwall and West Ham United- are set to go head to head. (Written by davidgraham)

Main Actors:
Elijah Wood(伊利亚·伍德)...Matt Buckner

Claire Forlani(克莱尔·弗兰妮 )...Shannon Dunham

Charlie Hunnam(查理·汉纳姆)...Pete Dunham

Marc Warren(马克·沃伦)...Steve Dunham

Memorable Quotes:
1.这一段对话交待了Matt为什么被开除出了哈佛大学
-lt just doesn't make any sense, Matt. Why would you have been expelled if you didn't do anything wrong?
-lt was my roommate. He's a total cokehead.Somebody tipped off campus security and we got our room searched.
They found his stash in my stuff. l guess he'd been hiding his shit in my closet the entire time.
-Really?
-Yeah. Really.
-No, l mean, you could tell me if you were taking--
-lt's not like that.
-You fought it and they didn't believe you? Matt?You fought it, right?

-Jesus, Shannon, you look rough.(小叔子有这么和嫂子说话的吗。
-You're a funny guy, Pete. Matt, this is Pete, Steve's brother. Pete, this is my brother, Matt.

-Hello, Ben.♪~~ I'm West Ham till I die I'm West Ham till I die. I know I am I'm sure I am.♪♪♪♪....
-l'm taking him to bed.

-So, how are we, my colonial cousin?
-Fine, thanks.(美国口音)
-"Fine, thanks.", hahaha

5.看看足球流氓是怎么挑衅的
-Dirty northern bastards.
-You fucking wanker. You fucking--
-Come on, you fucking Zulu cunt. Come on, l want you, you cunt.
-Come on, you fucking mug.

-Do you think l might be able to get a bit of quiet here?
  l'm trying to have a fucking conversation.

-Hello? l'm Tommy. Tommy Hatcher.
-Yeah, l know.
-Oh, you know?Well, now, you see, that's bad. That's really, really bad.
Because now you ain't got no excuse for not keeping that shit cunt of yours quiet.
-Excuse me? George, you can't let him talk to me like that.
-George, your bird hasn't stop fucking rabbiting since l've walked in here.
Now, can l recommend that you shut her up so l can continue my conversation with our guest there, Bovver of the once-proud GSE firm?
-You can't tell me--My God!
-You see what she's doing?Does she ever fucking stop?Ever, fucking, ever?

We could have died that day in Manchester.Everybody knew it. But we didn't.Ike said later that the story traveled across England faster than the death of Lady Di. The GSE were finally back.Suddenly I was part of the firm with the best rep in London.People around town had heard of me.They would hear my accent and say, "So you're the Yank."
-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-23 10:27:05 | 显示全部楼层
足球流氓
PS:那个Elijah Wood貌似很眼熟啊,他是不是演过《指环王》的?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 06:12