《IF 》---假如
If a picture paints a thousand words
假如一幅画能表达千言万语
then why can't I paint you?
为何我却画不出你?
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
千言万语也无法描述 我所认识的你
if a face could launch a thousand ships,
假如面容能让一千条船起航
then where am I to go?
那么我又该去哪里?
There's no one home but you, You're all that's left me to
没有你就没有家,你的身边是我唯一能去的地方
And when my love for life is running dry,
当我对生命的热情逐渐干涸
you come and pour yourself on me.
你走过来并且融进我的身体...
If a man could be two places at one time,
如果一个人同一时间能在两个地方
I'd be with you.
我会陪在你身边
Tommorrow and today, beside you all the way.
今天和明天,总在你身边
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
如果世界可以停转,慢慢地直到毁灭
I'd spend the end with you. And when the world was through,
我会陪你到最后,然后世界消失
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
星星一颗一颗地黯淡
then you and I would simply fly away
而你和我将会渐渐飞离这里 |