注~册
搜索
查看: 1271|回复: 4

[天声人语] 天声人语 20110222 粮价暴涨背后的真相

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-22 10:21:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
粮价暴涨背后的真相
2011年2月22日(火)付
 シベリア抑留で辛酸をなめた三波春夫さんがかつて、10歳若い永六輔さんと対談した。三波「永さんは飢えたことがありますか」。永「子どものとき、二合五勺(しゃく)の配給で」。三波「飢えたとは言いません」。永「いえ、ホントに腹がへって」。
       曾羁留西伯利亚,历尽艰辛的三波春夫跟比他小10岁的永六辅有过这样一次交谈。三波问道:“永先生可曾经历过饥荒?”永回答:“有啊,小时候,每天350克的粮食配给的时候。”“那算不上饥荒。”“不,那时肚子可真的是饿啊。”
   三波「永さん!飢えたのと、腹がへったのは違います」(『言わねばならぬッ!』NHK出版)。飢えにせよ空腹にせよ、日本人がひもじさを忘れて久しい。だから実感に乏しいが世界で食料価格の高騰が深刻だ。食べるに事欠く人々が急増している。
       “永先生,饥荒和肚子饿可是两回事啊!”(《不可不说》NHK出版)。无论饥荒还是肚子饿,日本人对饥饿这回事已经忘却已久了,所以,对近来世界粮食价格飙升也没有什么感觉。然而,这个问题使到受饥荒威胁的人口猛增,形势非常严峻。
   世界銀行によれば、高騰のために昨年6月以降、世界の最貧困層が推計で4400万人増えたという。育ち盛りも大勢いよう。貧しい国、弱い人々ほど打撃が大きい、お決まりの非情の構図である。
       据世界银行统计,由于粮价暴涨,从去年6月开始,全世界的最贫困人口按推算新增了4400万。而其中处于成长发育期的儿童应该也有很多。越是贫困的国家越是弱小的群体所受的打击就越大,类似的悲剧总是反复上演。
   自然災害や新興国の需要拡大が理由としてあがる。もう一つが投機マネーだ。いっとき頭を低くしていたが、またぞろ鎌首をもたげて穀物相場に流れ込む。大勢を空(す)きっ腹(ぱら)にさせてのボロもうけなど、どこか間違っていないか。
       有人指出,这次粮价暴涨的原因有自然灾害和新兴国家的需求扩大等,还有一个就是投机炒作。曾经一段时间在粮食市场上偃旗息鼓的投机商,又再次大举杀入粮食市场。这种剥夺大量人口食粮的商业行为,难道不觉得它有什么问题吗?
   かつて小欄で触れたチャプリン映画「独裁者」のヒューマンな演説に、次の一節がある。「地球上にはみんなが生きていけるだけの余裕はあるのです。大地は豊沃(ほうよく)で、すべての人間を養うことができるのです」。
       本栏目曾经提到过的卓别林的电影《大独裁者》中的幽默演讲,其中一节是这样讲的:“地球上有能让所有人生存下去的空间。大地是富饶的,它能养活全部的人。”
   「だが貪欲(どんよく)が人間の魂を毒し……」と演説は続く。映画の当時23億だった世界人口は、今世紀半ばに90億を超す。飢えと飽食を均(なら)し、奪い合わずに分け合うモラルなしに、地球は平和に回るまい。貪欲なマネーゲームや穀物メジャーに、さて自覚はありや。
       “然而贪欲毒害了人的灵魂……”演讲接下来这样说道。世界人口从该电影拍摄时的23亿,到本世纪中叶预计将超过90亿。如果缺乏将饥俄与饱食均衡化,不靠掠夺而是分享的伦理道德,和平将永远无法覆盖这个地球。贪婪的投机游戏及粮食巨头们,请你们赶快觉醒!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-22 10:38:07 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,那个……啥……
ヒューマンな演説的说……不是ヒューマー
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-2-22 11:06:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复 zdenny0001 的帖子

哦,是,应该是人道主义演讲?还是充满人性光辉的演讲?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-22 11:18:40 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得后者更好,虽然肉麻些……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-24 09:21:16 | 显示全部楼层
VOX POPULI: Speculators' games are starving millions
  Singer Haruo Minami (1923-2001), who suffered detainment in an internment camp in Siberia after World War II, discussed hunger with the writer Rokusuke Ei, who was 10 years his junior.
  Minami: "Have you ever starved?"
  Ei: "When I was a child, we only had rations of 2.5 go (about 0.45 liters) (of rice)."
  Minami: "That's not starving."
  Ei: "No, I was really hungry."
  Minami: "Ei-san! Starving is not the same as being hungry."
  The exchange appears in "Iwaneba Naranu!" (I have to speak up!), published by Japan Broadcast Publishing Co. Japanese people forgot the sensations of starvation and hunger years ago. That is why it is hard for us to understand the seriousness of soaring global food prices. The number of people who do not have enough food to eat is rising sharply.
   According to the World Bank, the number of people suffering serious poverty has risen since June by an estimated 44 million because of the escalating prices. Many children must be affected. The poorer the country and the weaker the people, the greater the damage. It is the same old unforgiving pattern.
   Natural disasters and expanding demands from emerging countries are contributing to the issue, but another major factor is speculation. Although the speculators had been inactive for some time, money has once again started to flow into the grain market. There must be something wrong with making a killing at the cost of many hungry stomachs.
   I once quoted a humanitarian speech from the 1940 film "The Great Dictator" by Charlie Chaplin (1889-1977) in this column. Let me quote from it again: "In this world, there is room for everyone and the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone ..."
   The speech continues: "But we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men's souls ..." The global population, which stood at 2.3 billion at the time of the movie, is expected to top 9 billion by the middle of the 21st century. Our world cannot be at peace without the moral apparatus to even out hunger and satiation and to share food instead of fighting over it. I wonder whether the players of greedy money games and the major grain firms are aware of this.

--The Asahi Shimbun, Feb. 22
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 09:47