注~册
搜索
查看: 998|回复: 5

[天声人语] 天声人语 20110904 台风与节电

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-9-5 09:41:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
台风与节电
2011-9-4
 立春から数えて二百十日、二百二十日は農の厄日とされる。実りかけた稲穂を、野を分かつ暴風がまま襲うためだ。「二百十二日」に四国に上陸した台風12号は、古人が恨む「野分き」の典型だろう。大型のままゆっくり北上し、影響は列島の端々に及んだ。
  从立春算起的第210天和220天历来被看作是农业上的厄运日。因为这个时间经常有台风来袭,将即将成熟的稻穗捣毁。今年于立春后“第212天”在四国登陆的台风12号,就是古人所痛恨的台风的典型。这个台风保持着强大的势力一直缓慢北上,其影响遍及列岛的每个角落。
 飛ばされたトタン屋根や、岸壁を越す波の映像に、風力でも潮力でも、憎らしいエネルギーを善用できないものかと思った。我ながら、ひと夏で節電意識が染み付いた。
  看到电视上被狂风掀起的铁皮屋顶以及越过海岸防波墙的海浪,心中不禁生出一个念头:能否把这些恐怖的自然能量转换成风能和潮汐能加以利用呢?看来,经过一个夏天,节电的意识已经在我脑里扎下根来了。
 東日本の電力使用制限令は、すでに被災地で解かれ、東京も前倒しで終わる。今年は過去4番目の暑さながら、全国の使用電力のピークは、記録的冷夏だった1993年に次ぐ低水準にとどまった。節電の効果である。企業にも家庭にも、それだけ削りしろがあった。
  东日本的用电限制已经在受灾地解除,在东京也提前结束了。今年夏天在有记录以来最热夏天中排名第4,然而全国使用电力的峰值却维持在低位,仅比史上最冷夏天的1993年稍高。这是节电的成果。企业和家庭都为此做出了贡献。
 電力需要の最盛期、全国54の原発のうち39は止まっていた。結果的には、原発なしで間に合った計算になる。節電で賄えるなら物騒なものを動かさなくても、というのが人情だろう。
  在电力需求最大的时期,全国54个核电站有39个停运。结果是,不用核电站电也够用了。大概很多人心里都会想,既然用节电的方式就可以解决问题,就不用去开动那些让人担惊受怕的玩意了。
 電力需給を皆が真剣に考えた「気づきの夏」。植田和弘・京都大教授(環境経済学)の総括だ。「雑巾は絞り切ったと産業界が言うのは大間違いで、省エネの余地は大きかった。必要に迫られれば、いくらでも手段が出てくる」と。
  这是一个让大家都认真考虑电力供需的“小心翼翼之夏”。京都大学环境经济学植田和弘教授这样总结道:“产业界说这已经是节电能做到的极限了,我认为大错特错。节电的空间还很大。迫于无奈的时候,节电的方法还会不断涌现。”
 12号の鈍足は、太平洋と大陸の、つまり夏と秋の高気圧に挟まれたのが一因らしい。この野分き、季節を分ける嵐でもあろう。もろもろが一新された折である。節電の習いまで洗い流してはいけないが、一過の空は秋色と願いたい。
  台风12号之所以移动缓慢,据说原因之一是被夹在太平洋和大陆,也就是夏天和秋天的高气压之间。所以这个台风也是一个让季节转换的暴风雨。这是一个让很多东西都焕然一新的转折点。希望台风过后的天空是一片秋高气爽,当然可别把节电的习惯也忘得一干二净了。

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-5 14:24:52 | 显示全部楼层
我ながら、ひと夏で節電意識が染み付いた。
就算是我,经过一个夏季的熏陶,也已经深深烙下节电意识了。

省エネの余地は大きかった。
是因为本来就有很大的节电余地。
-----------------------------------------------------------------
かな~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-9-5 14:36:42 | 显示全部楼层
回复 zdenny0001 的帖子

所言甚是,谢谢指正

PS:今天天声又是政坛方面的内容,没有翻译的欲望,所以翻了昨天的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-5 17:08:19 | 显示全部楼层
嘿嘿,我木有偷懒,拖拖拉拉地终于把今天的翻译完了。马上开贴!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-6 09:32:20 | 显示全部楼层
VOX POPULI: Let's not forget the lessons the energy crisis taught us
     The 210th day and the 220th day after "risshun," the first day of spring under the old calendar, are considered unlucky days for farmers in Japan. On or around those days, typhoons often bring damaging winds that tear through rice paddies and destroy ripening crops. Typhoon No. 12 brought those dreaded winds. After making landfall in the Shikoku region on Sept. 3--which happened to be the 220th day after risshun--the typhoon slowly traveled north, packing enough punch to leave a swath of destruction along the way.
     Watching images of tin roofs being ripped off and huge waves crashing into and overwhelming sea walls, I wondered if any of that "bad" energy in the wind and the sea could be put to good use. This past summer has raised my awareness of the importance of energy conservation.
      The government has already lifted its restrictions on electricity use in areas directly affected by the March 11 Great East Japan Earthquake. Tokyo, too, will soon recover full power, ahead of schedule.
      Even though this past summer was the fourth hottest since records began, the nation's peak power consumption was the second lowest since the record cold summer of 1993. That was due to power conservation. Businesses and households tried to cut back consumption. They found that it was possible.
      During the period of highest demand, 39 of the nation's 54 nuclear power reactors were out of operation. As it turned out, we didn't need nuclear power generation for the amount of electricity we used this summer. That being the case, I believe it is only human to prefer skimping on energy to keeping dangerous nuclear reactors in operation.
      This was a "summer of awakening." It got everybody thinking really seriously about the nation's power supply and demand, according to Kazuhiro Ueta, professor of environmental economics at Kyoto University. "The industries were totally incorrect when they insisted the last drop of water had been squeezed out of the dishcloth, so to speak. There was still a lot of room for energy conservation," Ueta noted. "When forced to, the industries will come up with any number of energy-saving measures."
     One of the reasons for the slow progress of Typhoon No. 12 appears to have been that it was caught between a summer high-pressure system in the Pacific and an autumn high-pressure system on the continent. I'd say the storm marked the end of summer and the start of autumn.
      In many ways, a time of renewal is here. We mustn't cast aside our habit of saving energy, but I am praying for a glorious autumn sky after the storm.

--The Asahi Shimbun, Sept. 4
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-7 11:35:45 | 显示全部楼层
VOX POPULI: Let's not forget the lessons the energy crisis taught us
    The 210th day and the 220th day after "risshun," the first day of spring under the old calendar, are considered unlucky days for farmers in Japan. On or around those days, typhoons often bring damaging winds that tear through rice paddies and destroy ripening crops. Typhoon No. 12 brought those dreaded winds. After making landfall in the Shikoku region on Sept. 3--which happened to be the 220th day after risshun--the typhoon slowly traveled north, packing enough punch to leave a swath of destruction along the way.
     Watching images of tin roofs being ripped off and huge waves crashing into and overwhelming sea walls, I wondered if any of that "bad" energy in the wind and the sea could be put to good use. This past summer has raised my awareness of the importance of energy conservation.
      The government has already lifted its restrictions on electricity use in areas directly affected by the March 11 Great East Japan Earthquake. Tokyo, too, will soon recover full power, ahead of schedule.
     Even though this past summer was the fourth hottest since records began, the nation's peak power consumption was the second lowest since the record cold summer of 1993. That was due to power conservation. Businesses and households tried to cut back consumption. They found that it was possible.
     During the period of highest demand, 39 of the nation's 54 nuclear power reactors were out of operation. As it turned out, we didn't need nuclear power generation for the amount of electricity we used this summer. That being the case, I believe it is only human to prefer skimping on energy to keeping dangerous nuclear reactors in operation.
     This was a "summer of awakening." It got everybody thinking really seriously about the nation's power supply and demand, according to Kazuhiro Ueta, professor of environmental economics at Kyoto University. "The industries were totally incorrect when they insisted the last drop of water had been squeezed out of the dishcloth, so to speak. There was still a lot of room for energy conservation," Ueta noted. "When forced to, the industries will come up with any number of energy-saving measures."
     One of the reasons for the slow progress of Typhoon No. 12 appears to have been that it was caught between a summer high-pressure system in the Pacific and an autumn high-pressure system on the continent. I'd say the storm marked the end of summer and the start of autumn.
    In many ways, a time of renewal is here. We mustn't cast aside our habit of saving energy, but I am praying for a glorious autumn sky after the storm.

--The Asahi Shimbun, Sept. 4
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 11:05