查看: 1389|回复: 3

[天声人语] 天声人语 20111111 喜马拉雅贵妇

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-11 10:08:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 reiuka2 于 2011-11-11 10:10 编辑

首先祝大家光棍节快乐!

喜马拉雅贵妇
2011-11-11
 紙面で見たその蝶(ちょう)に、黒い和服の女性が重なった。憂いを帯び、言葉をかけるのがはばかられる風情には、かすかにアジアの芳香が漂う。記事にある「ヒマラヤの貴婦人」という異名にうなずいた。
  看着报纸上这只蝴蝶的照片,感觉就像看着一个穿黑色和服的日本女子。那种略带忧郁,让人不敢上前搭讪的风情传递出些许属于亚洲的芬芳。报道上说此蝶别名“喜马拉雅贵妇”,这名字实在太贴切了。
 日本蝶類学会の調査隊が、ブータンの奥地で約80年ぶりに確認した「ブータンシボリアゲハ」だという。英国の探検家が1930年代に見つけ、大英自然史博物館に5匹の標本があるのみだった。
  据报道,这是日本蝶类学会的调查队事隔80年后,在不丹境内发现的“不丹多尾凤蝶”。此蝶在20世纪30年代被英国探险家发现,如今仅在大英自然史博物馆中藏有5只标本。
 羽を広げた大きさは12センチほど。熱帯の密林を舞う種類の鮮やかさはないけれど、それゆえ、淡黄の細じまと赤い文様が際立つ。後ろ羽から延びる突起も優雅この上ない。調査隊は、ブータン政府の許しを得て5匹を捕獲し、標本を残してきた。
  此蝶打开双翅时大小足有12厘米。尽管不像一些飞舞在热带森林中的蝴蝶那么色彩艳丽,但其淡黄的细纹与红色的花纹非常与众不同,翅膀后部的突起部分也是无比优雅。调查队在得到不丹政府的允许后捕获了五只,制成了标本。
 NHKの番組で、飛翔(ひしょう)や産卵の様子を見た。蝶の森にはたまに村人が入り、要るだけの薪(まき)を切り出す。適度な関与により、蝶が生きるための植生が保たれるらしい。「ブータンの人たちが守ってきたといえる」。研究者の言葉が胸に残った。
  我从NHK的电视节目中观看了此蝶飞翔与产卵的情景。村子的人偶尔也会进入蝴蝶栖息的森林,只砍取生活必需的柴火。由于当地人没有肆意破坏,蝴蝶生存的环境得以保存。“可以说是不丹人一直在守护这些蝴蝶”,研究人员的这句话深深印在我的脑海。
 〈現実が夢かと思う秋めく日黒揚羽(くろあげは)ゆくアバウトな空を〉中村偕子。黒い蝶は総じて神秘的だが、この貴婦人には知が匂う。先頃、ブータン国王が妻に迎えたペマ王妃(21)に通じるクールさだ。来週、ご夫妻で日本にいらっしゃる。
  “似梦似真/初秋时分/黑色凤蝶/掠过天空”(中村偕子)。黑色的蝴蝶大都给人一种神秘的感觉,但这种喜马拉雅贵妇却散发着一种知性的美,跟前些日子不丹国王迎娶的佩玛王妃有一种共通的冷艳气质。下周,国王夫妇将到访日本。
 人口70万の山国は、国民総生産ならぬ「総幸福」を追う国づくりで知られる。スローライフの思想だろう。少し前の調査では実に97%の国民が「幸せ」と答えたそうだ。霧の谷で命をつなぐ蝶にも似て、そっと見守りたい国である。
  这个人口只有70万的山区小国,以国家建设不是以追求国民生产总值而是“国民幸福总值” 为目标而闻名。这就是所谓的慢速生活的思想吧。据报道不久前所做的调查中,竟然有高达97%的国民回答说自己很“幸福”。希望能静静地守护这个国家,就像守护那些在雨雾山谷中得以繁衍生息的蝴蝶。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-11 10:41:20 | 显示全部楼层
Happy 棍节!今天的译文也很棒啊……我偷懒,我就贴一张图……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-11 11:20:52 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 reiuka2 于 2011-11-11 11:21 编辑

真的很美,呵呵。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-14 15:01:13 | 显示全部楼层
VOX POPULI: A 'Himalayan Lady' inspires visions of Shangri-La
The picture of a butterfly I saw recently in the vernacular Asahi Shimbun reminded me of a woman wearing black kimono. There is something subtly Asian in her wistful look, which makes one hesitate to strike up a conversation. The Asahi story that went with the picture said the butterfly was nicknamed “Himalayan Lady.” I thought it was an apt name.

Its official name is Bhutan Glory. For the first time in about 80 years, its existence was confirmed in a remote forest of Bhutan by a team of researchers from the Butterfly Society of Japan. The species was first discovered in the 1930s by a British explorer. London's Natural History Museum, where five mounted specimens are kept, is the only place known to have such rare specimens.

With a wingspan of about 12 centimeters, Bhutan Glory does not have the vivid colors typical of tropical butterflies. But this actually accentuates its narrow, pale yellow stripes and red markings. Its elongated rear wings are extraordinarily graceful.The Japanese team caught five of these butterflies with the Bhutan government's permission, mounted them, and left them with the local authorities.

I watched a program by Japan Broadcasting Corp. (NHK) that showed these butterflies in flight and laying eggs. From time to time, local villagers enter the forest where Bhutan Glory lives and cut firewood. This activity apparently helps keep the environment just right for the butterflies. "We can say the people of Bhutan have protected this species," a Japanese researcher observed. I could not agree more.

A poem by Tomoko Nakamura goes: "On an autumn day that makes reality feel like a dream/ A black swallowtail butterfly glides aimlessly in the sky."There is something otherwordly about black butterflies in general, but Bhutan Glory reminds me of some cool, intelligent lady—like 21-year-old Jetsun Pema, who recently wed the king of Bhutan, Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuk. The royal couple will visit Japan next week.

The Himalayan nation of Bhutan is known for pursuing "gross national happiness" for all its 700,000 people, rather than aiming at increasing gross domestic product. I believe the "slow life" philosophy is followed there. In a recent survey, 97 percent of the people reportedly said they were happy.I want this country to remain just the way it is, like the butterflies that live in its misty valleys.
—The Asahi Shimbun, Nov. 11
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 10:51