找回密码
 注~册
搜索
查看: 1017|回复: 1

[天声人语] 天声人语 2011.11.14 巨人队的内讧

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-14 14:30:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天翻译得很烂,敬请指正!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
▼ちゃぶ台返し、と聞いて昭和の人気野球漫画「巨人の星」を思い出す方もおられよう。わが世代には懐かしい主人公・星(ほし)飛雄馬(ひゅうま)の父親の「得意技」とされた。ところが原作にはその場面はないという。
  一听到“掀饭桌”,或许有读者就回想起昭和时代很有人气的棒球漫画《巨人之星》。我们这代人很怀念的主人公星飞雄马的父亲,其招牌动作就是盛怒之下掀饭桌。不过,据说漫画原著中并没有这个经典场面。
▼一度だけ、主人公を張り倒したはずみでちゃぶ台が転ぶ。テレビアニメで毎週絵が流れ、「常習犯伝説」になったらしいと、前に同僚が書いていた。さて、漫画はともかく、本物の巨人である。「ちゃぶ台返し」がお家騒動の引き金になったようだ。
 只有一次,他揍主人公时带翻了桌子。之前我的同事也曾写到过,因为电视台每周播放这部动画片时片尾都有这段,久而久之就成了经典场景。漫画故事先放一边,我想说说现实中的巨人队。他们的老大掀翻桌子成了棒球队人事内讧的导火线。
▼球団会長の渡辺恒雄(わたなべ・つねお)氏(85)が「鶴の一声」でコーチ人事を覆した、のだという。「一声」には慣れていると思われた身内からの反旗である。渡辺氏は反論の談話を出し、外からは理非は見えにくいが、ごたごたに辟易(へきえき)のファンは多かろう。
 球团会长渡边恒雄(85岁)插手球队教练的人事安排,企图力压众议。本来对他言听计从的球团内部成员,这次却有人提出了反对。代表清武英利举行记者会,公然批判渡边干涉球团内部事务。对此渡边会长又提出反驳,虽说作为外人难断个中是非曲直,可对于这样乱七八糟的事退避三舍的球迷想必也不少。
▼しょせんは内輪もめともいえ、世間に訴えた清武英利球団代表には、喝采とともに疑問視する声も飛ぶ。他球団ならここまで話題になるまい。名門に加え、君臨する渡辺氏の個性ゆえである。
 对于揭露这起内讧的清武英利,既有为之喝彩的,也有提出质疑的。如果是其他的球队,可能不会引发这么多的议论。巨人队是著名的职业棒球队,球团会长又是说一不二的主,所以才会格外引人注目。
▼大リーグの名門ヤンキースの大スターだったディマジオは言ったそうだ。「(球場で)自分を見るのが最初で最後の人がいる。その人のためにプレーしている」と。テレビのない時代、日々最高のものを見せようと張りつめるプロ魂は気高くさえある。
   美国职业棒球大联盟(MLB)的纽约洋基队著名球星约瑟夫•保罗•狄马乔曾说过:“(棒球场上)有人从头到尾关注自己,我为了那个人打棒球。”在那个没有电视的年代,每天都尽力为观众奉献出最精彩的球赛表现,正是职业棒球手的可贵之处。
▼日本の選手にも同じ魂があろう。そんな選手の一途さにくらべ、澱(よど)んだような内紛劇は見るにつらい。いまや巨人は昭和の栄光から遠い。平成の巨人に「ナベツネ伝説」だけが残るようでは、ファンは寂しい。
  日本棒球选手想来也同样如此。跟他们的一心一意相比,球团的内讧真不堪入目。如今的巨人队距昭和时代的光辉表现已相去甚远。平成年代的巨人队如果只剩下“渡边传奇”的话,对球迷们来说何其落寞啊。

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-15 09:37:44 | 显示全部楼层
VOX POPULI: Is 'Nabetsune Legend' all that the Giants have to fall back on?
"Chabudai" is a traditional Japanese low table, usually used for dining. The expression "Chabudai gaeshi," or "flipping the chabudai," means overturning the table in a fit of temper.This act probably reminds people of my generation of "Kyojin no Hoshi" (Star of the Yomiuri Giants), a popular cartoon series of the Showa Era (1926-1989). The father of Hyuma Hoshi, the teenage protagonist, came to be known as quite a "chabudai flipper."

But according to a story written years ago by a colleague of mine on this subject, the original version of the cartoon never featured a scene in which the father upended the table on purpose. What happened was that the table overturned when the father slugged the boy hard. But this scene came to be replayed every week on TV in the animated version, which apparently gave birth to the "legend" that he was a habitual chabudai flipper.In the real world, a "chabudai flip" has thrown the Yomiuri Giants baseball club into turmoil.

Tsuneo Watanabe, the 85-year-old club chairman, is said to have arbitrarily overruled the team's head coach selection for the next season. Watanabe is also chairman and editor in chief of The Yomiuri Shimbun Holdings, which publishes a major newspaper in Japan. The club is supposedly used to Watanabe's authoritarian ways. This time, however, is different from before. General manager Hidetoshi Kiyotake challenged his boss and aired his grievance in public. Watanabe immediately issued a statement reputing Kiyotake and defending his actions. It is really not for any outsider to make a judgment call on this issue. But, many fans must be sick of such internal strife.

Some people have applauded Kiyotake for publicly blaming his boss, but others are not so sympathetic. In point of fact, had this happened to a different baseball club, I doubt it would have attracted as much public attention. The Giants are an elite team, and Watanabe is certainly a colorful individual.

New York Yankees superstar Joe DiMaggio (1914-1999) once said: "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time or last time. I owe him my best." This sort of professionalism, dating back to the days before television when each ballplayer strove to give his best performance every time, is noble and truly to be respected.

I'm sure that Japanese ballplayers, too, share this professionalism. When I think of the sincerity shown by baseball players, the current infighting is ugly. I cannot bear to watch it.The Giants have long lost the glory that was theirs back in the Showa Era. If the "Nabetsune Legend" (Nabetsune being Watanabe's nickname) is all that remains of this team in the present Heisei Era, that's just too sad for the fans.

--The Asahi Shimbun, Nov. 13
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 13:26