注~册
搜索
查看: 1175|回复: 8

[天声人语] 天声人语 20120113 化名逃亡的女子

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-17 15:22:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
化名逃亡的女子
2012-1-13
 京都の忍(しのぶ)は神戸で渚(なぎさ)になり、横浜でひろみに戻る。小林旭さんの「昔の名前で出ています」は、ネオン川に漂う浮草の恋を歌って切ない。いくつもの名を経た女性にも、帰るべき古里のように、本名が一つある。
  在京都叫阿忍,在神户变成阿渚,到横滨改回广美。小林旭演唱的这首《以昔日之名出台》唱的是漂浮在霓虹河上的浮萍的爱情,让人心酸。即使是改换了好几个名字的女子,如同她应该回去的故乡那样,原名只有一个。
 オウム真理教元幹部、平田信(まこと)容疑者(46)を匿(かくま)った斎藤明美(あけみ)容疑者(49)は、転居のたびに名を変えたという。ともに東北を転々、たどり着いた大阪でも2回引っ越した。生計を支えた女は、逃亡17年をいくつの名で生きたのか。
  嫌疑人斋藤明美一直藏匿着奥姆真理教原领导人之一的嫌疑人平田信。据报道,她每次搬家都会改一次名字。两人在东北地区不停地搬家,最后在大阪定居后也搬过两次家。支撑起家庭经济来源的明美在17年的逃亡生涯中不知已经换了多少个名字了。
 住み込みで働いた仙台の料亭では山口今日子、最近まで勤めた東大阪の整骨院では吉川祥子だった。子の字が気にかかる。前にも書いたが、女子の命名で「○○子」の独占を崩した先駆けこそ、「明美」なのだ。
  在仙台住下后,她使用山口今日子的名字在一个饭店工作,而在一直工作到近期的东大阪整骨院则使用吉川祥子这个名字。这两个名字中都用了“子”这个字引起了我的兴趣。我以前曾撰文提过,率先打破给女孩子命名为“○○子”一统天下的局面的,正是“明美”这个名字。
 明治安田生命によると、1957(昭和32)年に10傑に登場、65年に首位になった。斎藤容疑者が生まれたのはその間(あいだ)、「今風の名」として明美が輝いていた頃である。二つの偽名を「子」にしたのは、ある種の埋没願望にも思える。
  据明治安田生命公司统计,“明美”这个名字的人气在1957(昭和32)年挤入10大,1965年上升至首位。嫌疑人斋藤正是出生在这个“明美”这一名字受到热捧的时期。两个假名均用了“子”这个字,想来也包含了不想引人注目的意思。
 出頭時の告白文にある。「きょう私は17年ぶりに本名を名乗りました。偽りの人生は終わりにします」。オウム事件の被害者や遺族には身勝手に映ろうが、改心に偽りなきを願う。
  她自首时说了下面这句话:“今天我事隔17年重新使用我的原名,我要结束这段伪造的人生。”尽管这个表白在奥姆事件的受害人及受害人家属看来有点自私霸道,还是希望她痛改前非的决心并没有伪造。
 彼女は自首する前、福島県の実家に電話し、「明るく美しい」名をくれた両親にわびたそうだ。同じカルト集団に深入りした男を支えて連ねた、かりそめの日々。その果てに、「昔の名」に戻ってK札署までついて行く。出来すぎにもみえる湿っぽさ、なんとも歌いようがない。
  据说她在自首前往位于福岛县的老家打过电话,向给自己起了“明亮而美丽”的名字的父母道歉。为了支持那个深陷跟自己同一个宗教团体中的男人,两个人一起逃亡的日子,最终的结局就是改回自己的原名,跟着他到派出所自首。浮萍即使伸出水面再高身子还是湿漉漉的,这歌无法唱出口。

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-18 12:11:41 | 显示全部楼层
出来すぎにもみえる湿っぽさ、なんとも歌いようがない。
这句想了好久,楼主认为【出来すぎ】说的是出水高度太高,我觉得是化名起太多,“令人眼花缭乱的名字背后是怎都没法唱出的忧郁”,这样理解不知能否可行?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-18 12:18:27 | 显示全部楼层
同じカルト集団に深入りした男を支えて連ねた、かりそめの日々。
我也认为【連ねた】是“两人同伴”,但有没有可能是修饰后面的“日々”呢?此为我猜测之一,期待r回复。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-18 12:52:32 | 显示全部楼层
“Mukashi no Namae de Deteimasu,” which translates loosely as “I’m working under my old name,” is the title of a soppy pop song by Akira Kobayashi from back in the 1970s. It is about a bar hostess drifting from one establishment to another, calling herself by different names in different cities: Shinobu in Kyoto; Nagisa in Kobe; and back to her old name, Hiromi, in Yokohama.

Even for a woman like her, who has gone by many names, her real name is something like a hometown, where she ultimately belongs.

Akemi Saito, 49, who is suspected of harboring Makoto Hirata, 46, a former senior member of the doomsday cult Aum Shinrikyo, while he was on the run, reportedly changed her name every time she changed her domicile. The fugitive pair drifted all over the Tohoku region before finally settling in Osaka Prefecture. Even when they arrived there, they moved twice. I wonder how many names Saito used during her almost 17 years on the lam, working all the time to support herself and her partner.

She was Kyoko Yamaguchi while she held a live-in job at a “ryotei,” a high-class Japanese restaurant, in Sendai, and Shoko Yoshikawa at a Higashi-Osaka osteopathic clinic where she worked until recently.

It is interesting that she chose names that ended with “ko,” traditionally the most common suffix for women’s names. As I have written in this column before, the name that broke the dominance of “ko” was “Akemi,” Saito’s name. According to Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co., Akemi first made the top-10 list of baby girls’ names in 1957, and ranked No. 1 in 1965. Saito was born between those two years, at a time when Akemi was very much an “in” name.

That she chose classic “ko” names when faking her identity would seem to indicate a desire to be lost in the crowd.

Her written confession, submitted when she surrendered, says: “Today, I used my real name for the first time in 17 years. My life of lies is over.” Her words will probably anger the cult's victims and bereaved families, but I want to think her contrition is genuine.

Before she turned herself in, she reportedly phoned her parents in Fukushima Prefecture and apologized to them for failing to live up to her name, which is written with the kanji Chinese characters for “bright” and “beautiful.”

After living a life of lies supporting a fellow cult member who had got himself too deeply involved, she ultimately followed his example by surrendering herself to police, identifying herself by her real name. The story is too soppy even for a maudlin pop song.

--The Asahi Shimbun, Jan. 13

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-18 12:58:17 | 显示全部楼层
最后一段看英文版意思比较明确,就是感觉少了些诗意。

还是S君的理解比较准确。呵呵。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-18 13:19:42 | 显示全部楼层
After living a life of lies ...
看不出【連ねた】是什么意思啊..........莫非是那个living?

回复 支持 反对