注~册
搜索
查看: 2636|回复: 5

[英语学习] 求帮忙修改英文_Restaurant Review

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-3 17:56:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 nomimi 于 2012-2-8 12:02 编辑

食パンの外側がカリカリして、中は軟らかいでした。塩味が付いていたのでmustard sauce を付けなくても美味しく食べられました。

The bread was crisp (on the) outside and tender (on the) inside. It had a salty taste, so by just eating the bread itself without mustard sauce was also tasty enough.so it was tasty enough on its own, without the mustard sauce.

前菜については、全員に2品があり、食パンの後に出てきた最初の前菜は、レストランの差し上げでした。ボール状に丸めた魚団子の外側はパン粉で包まれ、油で揚げられていました。口に入れた最初は魚に調味料を使っていなかったような味わいでしたが、魚の臭みが全然ありませんでした。外側のパン粉は胡椒と塩の味がついてて、シンプルの味付けでしたが、魚のうまみを引き立てていました。

For the appetizers, we had two dishes for each person. The first one came after the bread, and it was a free dish from the restaurant. This dish was a fish ball coated with breadcrumbs and deep fried. The moment I had the fish ball in my mouth, my first feeling was that the fish meat had not been added any seasoning seasoned, but yet it did not smell fishy. The outside breadcrumbs had seasoning  was seasoned with pepper and salt. To me, this simple blending combination really brought out the original freshness of the fish. That was good.

私たちが注文した前菜が出てくるまでの間に、Quebec製のRyomalus Ice Cider とメイプルシロップで艶出したアップルと豚の角煮で飾り付けたクリームスープが出されてきました。ウェーターはスープはやや甘くワインと一緒に楽しむとよいとアドバイスしてくれました。スープの甘さとワインの酸味が口の中で調和されて、味がよく合いました。このワインのアルコールの濃度は実際に12%だが、10%以下の感じがしました。

Between the other appetizers which we ordered had been serviced, Before the remaining appetizers came, we had been  were served a glass of Ryomalus Ice Cider which was made in Quebec;.We also had cream soups with maple syrup (or honey?) glazed apple and halogen pork. The wine was the other also a free gift from the restaurant. The soup was a little too sweet, so the server suggested us to enjoy it with the wine. Because the wine had weak sour, it The sourness of the wine really suited the soup. In fact, the wine contained 12% alcohol, but I felt the alcohol was less than 10% alcohol.

前菜の味について、羊ミルクのムース (candied pumpkin seeds, cow's parsnip froth, golden nugget squash vinaigrette) は $19でした。ムースを口に入れて一番最初は味がなく、暫く経ってから、酸味が口の中で広がっていき、塩と胡椒の味も段々出てきて、今までに体験したことのない素晴らしい味わいでした。

The taste of the appetizer, Sheep's Milk Mousse (candied pumpkin seeds, cow's parsnip froth, golden nugget squash vinaigrette) which  I ordered, cost $19. When I first tasted the mousse, I could not  taste anything, and but after a while, the sourness spreads in my mouth and the taste of the salt and the pepper came out gradually. It was an amazing experience. I had never tasted something like this before.

因为打日文比较快,所以想表达的意思用日文打了。英文请帮忙修改。
谢谢.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-7 14:26:55 | 显示全部楼层
crisp outside and tender inside
crisp on the outside and tender on the inside

so by just eating the bread itself without mustard sauce was also tasty enough
which was tasty enough even without the mustard sauce

we had two dishes for each person
we each had two dishes

my first feeling was that the fish meat had not been added any seasoning, but yet it did not smell fishy.
my first feeling was that the fish meat was not seasoned, , and yet it did not taste fishy at all.

The outside breadcrumbs had seasoning with pepper and salt. To me, this simple blending really brought out the original freshness of the fish. That was good.
The outside breadcrumbs were seasoned with pepper and salt.  This simple blending really brought out the original flavor of the fish.

Between the other appetizers which we ordered had been serviced, we had been served a glass of Ryomalus Ice Cider which was made in Quebec
Before the second appetizer arrived, we were served a glass of Ryomalus Ice Cider from Quebec

maple (or honey?)
maple syrup

The wine was the other free gift from the restaurant.
The wine was another free gift from the restaurant.

Because the wine had weak sour, it really suited the soup.
The wine was faintly sour, which really suited the soup.

In fact, the wine contained 12% alcohol, but I felt the alcohol was less than 10% alcohol.
The wine contained 12% alcohol, but it tasted as if it had less than 10%.

The taste of the appetizer, Sheep's Milk Mousse (candied pumpkin seeds, cow's parsnip froth, golden nugget squash vinaigrette) which cost $19.
不懂这是想表达什么意思

sourness spreads
sourness spread
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-8 09:38:47 | 显示全部楼层
hermitx 发表于 2012-2-7 14:26
crisp outside and tender inside
crisp on the outside and tender on the inside

谢谢您的修改。
那句我自己后来改掉了,PO在咖啡上的忘了改。
The appetizer, Sheep's Milk Mousse (candied pumpkin seeds, cow's parsnip froth, golden nugget squash vinaigrette) which I ordered, cost $19.

这样有通吗? 其它的再用红字修订一次.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-8 13:33:15 | 显示全部楼层
挺好了

the alcohol was less than 10% alcohol
(it/the wine) was less than 10% alcohol
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-8 13:44:12 | 显示全部楼层
hermitx 发表于 2012-2-8 13:33
挺好了