咖啡日语论坛

找回密码
 注~册
搜索
查看: 1746|回复: 4

[天声人语] 天声人语 20142016Free ! 说的不是自由,是解放

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-15 10:22:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
勘違いしそうな英語の一つに「スモークフリー」がある。たばこ吸い放題、ではない。反対に、たばこを吸わない、煙で悩まない、といった意味だから間違えると大変だ。フリーとは本来、何らかの拘束から解放された状態をいう。

有一个貌似会理解错误的英语词“Smoke Free”,意思不是可以自由随意地吸烟,相反因为是不可吸烟、不受烟的打扰意思,错得非常离谱。“Free”本来说的是从某种拘束中被解放出来的状态。

それに倣(なら)えば、スマホフリーはスマートフォンを使わないこと。できるわけない、と悲鳴が聞こえそうだが、試みている会社が岐阜県にある。私用のスマホを使わない社員に、毎月5千円の奨励金を出す制度をつくった。

按照这个思路扩展,“Smartphone Free”就该指是禁用智能手机。好像还真的听到了为此发出“岂有此理”的悲鸣。尝试推行的公司在岐阜县,出台对于不使用私人智能机的员工每月奖励5000日元(约合300人民币)的制度。

関市の岩田製作所で、正しくはデジタルフリー奨励金と呼ぶ。社員が下を向いてスマホをいじり、昼休みの会話も減った光景に岩田修造社長(65)が考えた。

在关市的岩田制作所,正确的说法是“解放数码(Digital Free)奖金”。65岁的岩田修造总经理考虑的是员工们低头摆弄智能机,午休时的交谈也快见不到了的情况。

「人と話す。本を読む。物思いにふける。そんなアナログ的時間と空間が増えれば、想像力、表現力、他人をおもんぱかる力がつく。10年もしたら相当に差が出て、企業としての競争力がつくだろうと思う」。その言葉にうなずく。

“与人交谈、读书、沉思,这类的时间与空间的增加,会增强想象力、表达能力和设身处地地为他人着想的能力。如果有10年,就会产生明显的差距。对于企业就会带来竞争力”。这话让人无法不认同。

社員90人のうち20人が手を挙げた。まだ多くはないが、「全員が挙手する会社なんて気持ち悪い。ぽつぽつと、徐々に変わればいい」。デジタルの奔流に溺れかかる時代に、「手ぶら」の爽快と効用は貴重である。

90人的员工里20人举手同意,虽然不是多数,“全员举手这样的公司让人不舒服,能一点点地慢慢改变就好”。在沉溺于数字洪流的时代,“空手”的舒爽与作用是奢侈品。

思えばスマホは、多種多彩なアプリでいよいよ厚化粧になって、人を手招きする。〈スマホをば二十一世紀の阿片(あへん)とは言い得て妙なり今日の車内は〉と昨年暮れの朝日歌壇にあった。きつい一首だが一面の真実でもあろう。ときには「フリーの風」に吹かれる一日が、あっていいと思う。

说起来智能机用多姿多彩的app功能浓妆重彩地诱惑人们。“智能机可以说是21世纪的鸦片,如今的车厢里变得真奇怪”,这是去年年底出现在朝日歌坛里的。虽是危言耸听的一首,也表现了一种真实。偶尔被“解放之风”吹上一天,说不定会觉得美妙地呻吟出来。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-15 10:27:54 | 显示全部楼层
遇到敏感词了吗?平时不需要审查的,又会被耽误一两天?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2014-2-16 09:17:05 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-17 11:27:31 | 显示全部楼层
这标题,想Free也难啊……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-17 13:20:15 | 显示全部楼层
这篇翻译得真好!拜读了!~我把英文版贴出来,供校对参考!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
VOX POPULI: Resisting smartphones, the opium of the 21st century

“Smoke-free” is an expression that some non-English-speaking Japanese may misunderstand to imply an environment where smokers are free to light up with abandon. But it actually means the exact opposite--a nonsmoking environment that is literally free of smoke.

Thus, “sumaho-free” would mean free of smartphones, “sumaho” being short for smartphones in Japanese. People who can’t live without those gadgets would probably panic at such a notion, but a company in the Gifu Prefecture city of Seki has introduced an incentive program to wean workers off them.

At Iwata Manufacturing Co., employees who refrain from using their private smartphones during office hours are paid a 5,000-yen bonus every month. The Digital-free Bonus Program is the brainchild of President Shuzo Iwata, 65, who wanted to do something about employees who spend most of their lunch break hunched over their smartphones rather than speaking with their colleagues.

“Talking with people. Reading books. Taking time to think. These are what I would call analog activities,” Iwata explained. “Encouraging such activities and creating more time for them should help my employees improve their powers of imagination and self-expression and become more considerate toward others. After 10 years or so, there should be noticeable improvements, and I hope they will result in greater corporate competitiveness.”I could not agree more.

Of the company’s 90 workers, 20 have signed up for the program so far. They are still a minority, but Iwata noted: “Actually, any company where all workers readily agree with their president would give me the creeps. A slow and gradual change is what I’m aiming for.”
In this day and age of “digital deluge,” any attempt at resisting it in some small way is refreshing and worthwhile.

Come to think of it, smartphones today are becoming increasingly elaborate and loaded with all sorts of apps to lure new users. Late last year, the Asahi Kadan poetry section of The Asahi Shimbun ran this piece: “Observing fellow train passengers nowadays/ It seems so apt to define smartphones as the opium of the 21st century.” This is a pretty blunt statement, but it is true.Occasionally, I think it’s a good idea to be free of those contraptions all day.

--The Asahi Shimbun, Feb. 15
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 17:56