您当前的位置:首页 > 学习资料 > 商务日语
精品推荐 外贸信函,文书用语中英日版本!
时间:2009-07-29 17:15:15  来源:  作者:



相关列句:
1.        ABC社に関する上方を貴社から入手したいと思います
We wound like to obtain from you the information about ABC Company.
我们希望从贵公司得到有关ABC公司的信息。

2.        ABC社と取引すべきかどうかを決めるため同社に関する情報が必要なのです。
We need information about ABC company in order to decide whether we should do business with them .
弊公司需要有关ABC公司的信息,以便决定是否与该公司进行业务往来。

3.        同社の支払い能力に関する情報を入手することが絶対に必要であります。
We feel it absolutely necessary to have information about their solvency.
弊公司认为有关该公司的偿还能力的信息是绝对必要的。

4.        同社の市場占有率を調べだしてください。
Please find out how large their share of the market is .
请调查该公司的市场占有率有多大。

5.        ABC社の経営難が伝えられていますが、その背景を解明していただけますか。
Can you throw some light on the backgroud of the alleged difficulties of ABC company.
您能否对ABC公司经营困难的传言做一说明。

6.        本件に関してご支援賜りますればありがたく存じます。
We shall appreciate any assistance you may be able to provide us in this matter.
您如能够提供我们这方面的任何帮助,我们将十分感谢。

7.        この件で私どもの顧客をご援助いただければと存じます。
We hope that you will be able ti assist our customer in this matter.
我们希望您能在这方面帮助我们的客户。

8.        得に興味があるのは品質、一般的知名度、そして同社が大量に生産し出荷する能力があるかどうかということです。
Our particular interest is the quality ,general acceptance and the subjects ability to mannufacture and  ship in large quantities.
我们特别感兴趣的是,质量,一般知名度以及该公司大量生产的和装运能力。

9.        同社についてご存じない場合は、私どもに代わって外部での調査を適宜に行っていただければ大変ありがたく存じます。
If the subject is  wnknowm to you ,any outside checking you can conveniently make in our behalf will be greatly appreciated.
如果您对该公司不甚了解,您可以以我方的名义适当进行

10.        ABC社の財政状態、一般の評価、経営状態に関しての貴殿のご意見をいただきたいとぞんじます。
Will you kindly favor us with your opinion as to the  financial condition, general standing and manager of ABC company.
您可否就ABC公司的财务状况,一般资信情况及经营状况提出您的看法。

11.        私ども特に財政状況に関する詳細を知りたいと存じます。
We should particulary like to  have detail concerning the finacial condition.
我们特别需要有关财务状况的细节。

12.        照会先として貴行の名が挙げられました。
Your bank was given as a reference .
贵行被作为资信行。

13.        また、同社が荷為替信用状の荷送り人として10万ポントの支払い能力があるかどうかについてご意見をお聞かせください。
Please also advise us whether the subject is considered good  for $100000 as shippers under documentary credits.
同时,请告知我方在跟单信用证下,该公司是否有能力向承运人支付10万英镑。

14.        上記の方が貴行に口座を持っておられたと伺い、同氏より過去の顧客記録を入手するよう要請されました。
We are advised that the above has opened an account with you and we have been requested to obtain customer record for past years.
我们得知上述公司已在贵行开立帐户,我们需要得到过去数几年贵行客户记录。

15.        お送りいただける情報は極秘扱いにいたします。
Any information that you may be able to convey to us will be held in strict confidence.
贵方所能提供我方的任何信息都将严格保密。

16.        信用調査にかかった経費は請求書を受領次第、お支払いいたします。
Any expenses accruing from this credit inquiring  will be gladly paid on receipt of your bill.
一收到贵方的帐单,我们将支付此信用调查多需的任何费用。

 4/8   首页 上一页 2 3 4 5 6 7 下一页 尾页


咖啡日语 Ver.7 Created by Mashimaro